Bass guitar , Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Synth bass, Music theory and production.
For Masterclass’ and on location seminars, Please get in contact.
All lessons are tailored based on the individuals needs and aims, we will have a discussion once you are booked in, about exactly what we will cover.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a waiting list for lessons, and I will not be taking anymore till December 2017. Please contact if you would like to be added to the list.
There are a wide variety of things we can cover in the lessons, aside from Grades and exams
– Working in odd time
– Audio Preperation
– Music GCSE, A-level, degree support
– Tapping, harmonics, double thumb technique
– Improvisation, solo-ing
– Harmony and theory
– Ear training
– Co-ordination and independence skills
– Sight Reading
– 1/2/3/4 finger technique
– Synth bass
– Programming, sound control
– Gear set-up
– A range of musical genres and styles
– Music History
– Sound creation/production
– Confidence Building
– Fully DBS Checked
– Graduated from London with a BMus (hons) in Popular music performance
– 100% pass rate on all Rockschool Grades
– LRSL (Rockschool) trained and qualified
– RGT (Registry of Guitar tutors) registered